We provide smart web development services to small and large-scale businesses. This includes a variety of website development, internet marketing, customized web development tools and multimedia applications
We provide web development services across the globe ranging from custom website design to development. We also work for institutions, NGOs, governments and IT companies to whom we provide website services at affordable rates, either on project basis, hourly basis or monthly basis
We offer plethora of services such as E-Learning Software, E-Commerce, Social Media, Intranet or Extranets Software and Mobile Applications. We use technologies such as MySQL, .NET, PHP, Bespoke, Website Redesign, Drupal, Magento, Wordpres, Flex, Databases, Mobile Platforms, PHP Zend, Ajax, ASP.Net, Flash, Multimedia Animation, Custom Logo Creation and Content Management System to our clients at affordable prices.
We come up with new and creative ideas to match with your established image in public. Web designs are conceptualized carefully and any clichés are avoided.We do a lot of research before making the website so that it satisfies the client’s requirements. Our panel of experts makes designs, chooses good color scheme, and fixes text and figures with client’s established image in the market.We make your website search engine-friendly so that it can be easily located online.
Here’s a quick recap of our technology expertise:
- PHP Development
- Application and Web Servers
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- Open Sources (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal)
- HTML5, CSS3
- Ruby on Rails, CGI, Perl
- ASP.Net technologies, SQL
- Cloud infrastructure
Shreeja Systems develops versatile custom web applications:
- Order management
- Rental solutions
- Loyalty cards solutions
- Business process management
- Client relationship management solutions
- Accounting solutions
- Medical management solutions
- Cloud Computing and Cloud Services as well as migration to Cloud
Here's a quick recap how we work
- Experts at Shreeja Systems discuss client’s requirements, understand what you expect. We also make you aware of the similar projects we have handled.
- Market researchers at Shreeja Systems study competition, current markets, customer expectations and the analysed data is considered while developing client’s website.
- Once the quote is approved, the client needs to pay 50% advance to start the work, whereas the balance 50% has to be submitted by the completion of the project.
- Once the advance payment has been made, we begin the work on the project.
- A preliminary project document is prepared and submitted to client for approval.
- Our programmers keep updating you as they are the ones working on client’s interactive web. Constant interaction with the client keeps any misunderstanding at bay.
- The final website is tested for bugs and errors in-house before being hosted. Thorough tests are done to check accessibility and functionality on different browsers and platforms.
- For minor changes as against discussed at the beginning of the project, no additional charges will be incurred, but for any ‘major changes’, not specified earlier, some additional charges would be applicable.
- After the website development is completed and tested, you pay the remaining 50% balance. Once the final payment is made, we make the site LIVE.
- We also provide training to any one of the representative of the client’s company, if required