At Shreeja Systems, we strive to bring about transparency, automation and dynamic environment. We follow software development practices to suit your specific business needs. To achieve this, we are in constant personal and professional touch with every client and its projects. We are equally capable of working with classical methodologies as well as modern methodologies like Agile. All these services and products are created within your budget.
The following flowchart shows the workflow we practice in nutshell.
- Meeting and Listening: At the beginning of the project, our team first gathers and analyses the requirements and create vision documents.
- Planning and Roadmap:The team prepares a report after interaction with the client. The report includes the requirements of the client and how the assigned team will go about it. They also include the possible weak areas where they need to be extra cautious. It also includes the tentative cost estimates.
- Execution:The development process starts off after creating the technical documents, project plans and testing plans. An extensive coding cycle happens to create the required software.
- Testing and Debugging:Full cycle of testing happens. At this stage, bugs are fixed to ensure smooth functioning of the software.
- Delivery: The client is delivered the project with the following enclosures:
- Software product
- Technical requirements
- User manual*
- Setup program
- Installation and maintenance instructions
We also offer maintenance and support services to help you continuously improve the application, if needed. We are quite passionate about software development. We apply the latest processes and methodologies to make our software development process simpler, which is beneficial for both us as well as our clients.
Our clients are very happy and satisfied with our software development services. We provide software development services using all technologies like .net, php, microsoftsql server, mysql. We cater to clients across the globe. Our only mission is to deliver high-end effective solutions and also protect your intellectual property rights and other security rights.